It seems that some students are now interested in the reinstatement. As you know the process is quite demanding and most schools are refusing to prepare the legal paperwork on the matter. As such our law firm for a nominal fee has accepted to help the students. For more details call us on 510 742 5887 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. US Senators are now starting to take an interest regarding foreign nationals student visas – see article on Fox News;
2. So far it has not been confirmed if the 800 students are “safe”;
3. We have indications that some schools have been able to issue I-20s for few TVU students. However they are not willing to do the reinstatement. Call us on 510 7425887, if this is your case;
4. Few passports that were confiscated have been returned;
5. We are hoping that some of the NTAs will be cancelled; and
6. Finally it seems that more schools are going to be scrutinized soon.