11 Dec

The Dream of the H4 Work Permit (EAD) might finally come true!

This is an amazing turn of events. Something that many of us have been fighting for – H4 EAD.  Those who have their permanent residence process started that is under the Form I-140 or the labor certification started and completed the six years and request an H1B extension, will be able to seek employment authorization…