The Tri Valley University’s fate is probably not a unique one. In the past many other institutions were probed and even closed down. We can reasonably assume that more schools will be probed in the near future. As such it is important for students to make sure that the schools they are “reinstating” to, transferring to, or applying to are genuine. It is certain that no students want to go through the same agony and sufferings of the TVU students.
It is important that you make sure that your school complies with all the rules, regulations and the laws of the United States. As such it might be worth to:
1. Check the accreditation of the school;
2. Check if the school are real schools not “virtual” ones;
3. Check if the school is not a “Diploma Mill”;
4. Make sure that the school is not just issuing CPTs to everybody;
5. Check with reliable organizations whether the schools you are considering to join meet all the requirements of being a reliable school; and
6. Talk to an experienced immigration lawyer to assist in confirming the legitimacy of the schools.
It is unfortunate that many “scam” school take advantage of the innocent students out there. Please make sure you do not fall victim as the TVU students.