18 Mar

Removal of Conditional Residence (I-751) after Divorce

Whenever, you have obtained your permanent residence through marriage and the card was issued prior to the second anniversary of the marriage, you will obtain what we call a conditional residence. The conditional residence has the same value as the permanent residence except that you need to remove the conditions on the conditional card in…