29 Mar

Who can get a U visa?

The U visa is given to those who were victims of certain qualifying crimes and have been helping the law enforcement in the case. Qualifying Criminal Activities Abduction Abusive Sexual Contact Blackmail Domestic Violence Extortion False Imprisonment Female Genital Mutilation Felonious Assault Fraud in Foreign Labor Contracting Hostage Incest Involuntary Servitude Kidnapping Manslaughter Murder Obstruction…