07 Jun

Children Born Abroad from US citizen parent(s)

With all the world issues, many US citizens living abroad are planning or are thinking to come back.  As such they want to know how they should bring their spouses and children to the United States. For the spouse, you need to file for the necessary paperwork to obtain permanent residence before citizenship.  This chart…