- What is an H4 Visa and who are entitle to it?
- An H4 Visa is a dependent Visa and issued for dependents of H1B visas such as spouses and children under 21.
- Can someone work on an H4 visa?
- No you cannot work on H4. Some people think that they can volunteer their time. Unfortunately this is not advisable because the USCIS might think that you are getting paid unofficially.
- Can someone study on H4 visa?
- Yes, you can go to school on an H4 visa. In fact, you can even be considered as a resident for tuition fees in some cases.
Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.
Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal analyst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques. His law group, Shah Peerally Law Group, has represented clients all over the United States constantly dealing with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Immigration and Custom Enforcement(ICE) and CBP (Customs Border Patrol (CBP) under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This department was formerly known as the Immigration and Nationality Services (INS).
Listen to the Shah Peerally Law Live Show every Monday from 12pm to 1pm and Friday 12pm to 1am - KLOK 1170AM
We have serve the community with dedication and compassion
Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on www.YourDebtSettlementAttorney.comBy: Shah Peerally Esq.