Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Based on a law taking effect on June 15, 2012, as per August 15 2012, the Obama administration in a sweeping change in immigration law is offering a chance to around 2 millions undocumented youth to obtain a work permit in the United States. This law is known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). DACA in no way is an Amnesty or a path to citizenship but it alleviates the burden of millions of undocumented youth to finish college or to enter the job market. Our law firm having practiced immigration law for years now, we have tried to compile the following articles on the matter to assist those young people in the endeavors. Note that we will update this list as we go along with more data, so please keep checking it for updates:-
- What is Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) – Questions & Answers?
- Everything you want to know about DACA.
- Why you should hire a lawyer to assist you in your DACA case.
- Like Our DACA Facebook Page
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Chart
- DACA explained in Hindi, Punjabi, and Farsi
- Frequently Asked Questions (Jan. 18th 2013)