US Investor Visa Attorney -Shah Peerally Law Group PC
At Shah Peerally Law Group, P.C., our United States immigration attorneys assist clients in the United States and around the globe in successfully obtaining US Investor Visas.
(E visa) US Investor Visa
US Immigration Questions Answered
What is a US Investor Visa?
The US investor visa involves individuals and companies that wish to invest in the United States. As a basic qualification, the investor must come from a foreign country that has signed a treaty with the United States.
What are the Eligibility Requirements of an Investor Visa?
• Investor must make a substantial investment of funds to an active business (It cannot just be money deposited in an account or monies used for the purchase of an apartment or single family residence).
• The investment must generate employment for US citizens.
• The amount invested must be equivalent to at least fifty (50%) of the monies required to establish the business.
What is the Period That This Requirement Remains Valid?
• It is for a five year period and it is renewable.
Describe the Necessary Status of Dependents?
• The spouse of the investor is authorized to work and it is also allowed that any minor children can immigrate as dependents of the holder of the E2 visa and attend school in the United States without having the necessity to request a Student Visa.
• The work permit is obtained after the spouse arrives to the US.
• The procedure takes approximately ninety to one hundred twenty days .
If you are interested in obtaining or learning more about U.S. investor visas, please contact our knowledgeable and compassionate immigration attorneys at:
Shah Peerally Law Group today for an initial consultation at: 1-510-742-5887.